Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yoga+

I never knew the soles of my feet could perspire as much as they did during tonight's 'hot yoga absolute' class at my friend's studio Yoga+! 90 minutes, 50 poses, 52 yogis, felt 100 degrees Celsius, and endless sweat!

This was my first trial on hot yoga. I enjoyed it a lot. The poses are slow, stretching every muscle and fiber in your body. Fortunate to have a flexible body I could focus on optimizing the poses. I felt exhausted but great afterwards!

The lesson learned for the future: skip body lotion in the morning! Once I started sweating, I turned into a slippery eel! No chances to lock my foot for a tree pose or grab my angles!

For some sweaty exercise in a brand new studio check out Yoga+, 11th floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue, across St. Luke’s Hospital Global City!

I'll be back, Aisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment