Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back on track!

After several weeks of suspension for driving a bus off the Skyway killing and injuring passengers, Dimple Star bus company is back on track (I sure hope so!).

The past weeks have been an ordeal for me commuting to the office. I'm therefore glad to see the bus company back in action. The busses are in good shape (as compared to the run-down vehicles I had to use these past weeks!) and I'm sure they learned a thing or two in training and selecting their drivers now (no more Rambos, please!).

My commute-life just got a lot more comfortable and convenient! I'm in the bus by 6am, together with all the college students (makes me feel young! Haha!). At 7am I'm in the office enjoying the silence before the day breaks lose at 9! Enough time to share a thought here.


No comments:

Post a Comment