Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chasing pavements

'Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if they lead nowhere?' Adele is asking while we drive from New Jersey through New York City all the way to Stamford, CT. Silly question with only one right answer: chase pavements! Every pavement leads somewhere and there is only one way to find out. Walk it!

Life in itself is leading only to one predetermined destination and that is our graves. I’d rather chase down as many pavements as possible before I die, take as many chances as possible to find the track that suits my personality, lets me meet the people I love, and explore the things I'm interested in. A cul-de-sac is not a disaster but a sure sign to turn around and try another route.

Life is not a means to an end. Life in itself is the end, the goal. It's not about the destination it's about the journey. I keep on chasing pavements!


No comments:

Post a Comment